Piper is the Junior League of Palo Alto•Mid Peninsula’s tri-annual publication; a glossy, full-color magazine featuring human interest articles on League members, news about our volunteer efforts and fundraisers and information about League sponsors.
We offer competitive advertising rates to businesses and discounted advertising rates for nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) qualifications.
Piper is distributed by mail free of charge to approximately 1,000 League members, advertisers and community partners. It is also distributed free of charge to customers at our resale store, The Shop, in downtown Menlo Park.
- Fall 2016
- Summer 2016
- Fall 2015
- Spring 2015 (JLPA50 - Where We're Headed)
- Winter 2015 (JLPA50 - Where We Are Today)
- Fall 2014 Issue (JLPA50 - Where We've Been as a League)
- Spring 2014 Issue (Community Impact)
- Winter 2014 Issue (Leadership and Membership)
- 2013 Special Edition (Home Tour)
- Fall 2013 Issue (Fundraising)
2016-2017 League Year Tentative Deadlines
(June 1, 2016 to May 31, 2017)
|ISSUE||CONTENT & ADS DUE||APPROX. MAIL DATE|
|Fall 2016||September 30, 2016||Mid-November 2016|
|Winter 2017||February 17, 2017||Late March 2017|
|Spring 2017||May 1, 2017||Early June 2017|