BECOME A MEMBER
- Engage in Your Community
- Build Lasting Friendships
- Develop the Leader in You
Membership in the JLPA•MP is open to all women over the age of 21 regardless of race, religion or national origin, who are interested in community service.
Join us at an open houses for prosective members to learn more about the League.
Register by Monday, 8/31 for our Fall New Member Class
Or, check out these additional online resources:
• Sign up for our email list to receive an invitation to the next open house or social (for the spring class).
• Download a copy of our Registration Packet, which includes information on membership and the League
• Visit our Join page for more information on membership.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 6:30-8 PM AT THE GATEHOUSE
Join us to kick off the new League year, wear your LBD, add some sparkle and join us for wine, chocolate and small bites with a little chit-chat, laughter and good company! Your RSVP is appreciated to help us plan. RSVP here.
Done in a Day Projects
The Shop is now open!
We can't wait for you to see our newly renovated space!
THANK YOU TO OUR CORPORATE PARTNERS
The League appreciates the support of the following corporate partners who help us develop the potential of women, promote voluntarism and improve communities:
Special Offer from Uber
Are you new to Uber? Use code JLPA50 to get $20 towards your first ride and Uber will donate $5 to the League. Please share this code with anyone worldwide until December 31, 2015.
The calendar says summer ...
... but here at Piper, we have Spring fever! Our final issue of the 2014-2015 League year is hot off the presses, focusing on "Where We're Headed" as a League. Some of these changes are still in the idea stage, while others are already playing out as we get settled in to our new placements. Either way, it's safe to say that there's a lot of excitement in store in the coming months!
A sneak peek of what you'll find in this issue:
- An overview of the leadership positions, committees and event fundraiser that will launch in 2015-2016.
- An introduction to our new Board, including the members' goals for their individual positions and the League as a whole.
- Fascinating details about our two new tech-focused community projects: Tech Challenge Team Mentors and Technovation Capacity Building.
Last but not least, you'll find photo-packed recaps of some of our most successful and unique recent events, from the Shirley Temple Black Trunk Show to the Pet Portrait Picnic.
Check it all out HERE! (For those who have requested a print copy, it should arrive in 2-3 weeks.)
And don't forget to send ideas for the 2015-2016 Piper to our new Piper Chair, Meredith Zappert, who is already hard at work on the next issue: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robin Hindery Enan
2014-2015 Piper Chair